learn about how to jailbreak iphone 4 ios 7.0.4

Zwiń
X

• Filtr
  • Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko

• learn about how to jailbreak iphone 4 ios 7.0.4

WiFi b / g / n: As simple as the radio, if it supports WIFI support WIFI n n, no updates or stories, supports and ready. IPHone 3GS certainly not a priori, and if ny internally supports WIFI Apple has not enabled by software issues paree me even more pathetic. Battery: Removable 1400mAh, if true would be above the 1250 iPhone, and of course and more important is removable. Turn on the iPhone, and most assiduous use functions? Let's list them:

GSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA: ie, any network that exists today in the world ... I think. If we consider that the first iPHone not even bear to 3G (UMTS / HSDPA ...) when these were more than implanted ... Or not even talk like god to configure GPRS / EDGE profiles, unable to send MMS to the latest versions firmware and more harm than good and only the iPhone 3GS uiltimos anyway.

A-GPS/Acelerómetro/Brújula Digital: This is very similar to the iPhone 3GS, but it seems that the coverage of this GPS is somewhat better ... I guess I better antenna or has meant more power to her ... to do all modes and still have to wait to buy insitu. Regarding mapping software, it is clear ... I will try later. The accelerometer is a device we all already know. That is, in these functions we can say that basically is the same as the iPhone.
Pracuję...
X