MMOexp Madden 24: That would have been a trap

Zwiń
X

• Filtr
  • Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko

• MMOexp Madden 24: That would have been a trap

I have no issues with any signing this team pulled off. Even the smaller, less pronounced deals make this team better. Yes, they lost C.J. Uzomah to the Jets, but Hayden Hurst is a really solid bridge option who found himself without a spot in Atlanta after drafting Kyle Pitts.

The big thing was seeing if Cincinnati would overspend and go too deep for this year. That would have been a trap. Instead they wisely spent their funds and got so much better as a result. I love it.

While it’s not listed, I’m also lumping the trade for Khalil Mack in here, because it was part of the team’s free agency strategy.

In a lot of ways the Chargers were in a similar position as the Bengals in terms of being a team with an elite future; but, while Cincinnati needed to fix its offensive line, the Chargers needed to upgrade their defense. I really appreciate that this team didn’t get scared by the all-in approach of the Broncos and shy away, instead pushing their chips in and going for it.

Jackson and Joseph will be huge boosts to the defense, while Everett brings much-needed depth at tight end to ensure Justin Herbert has more help. I love what this team did and think they could take a big step forward in 2022 as a result.

I really love the value the Jets found at several position. Laken Tomlinson was a huge get for their offensive line, while C.J. Uzomah and Tyler Conklin give the team a hell of a tight end pair to (hopefully) settle down Zach Wilson and enable him to make better decisions in his second year.

Get cheap MUT 24 Coins from reliable sellers at MMOexp. Buy MUT 24 Coins and enjoy the best service, 24/7 Live Support, and fast delivery, all provided by mmoexp.
Pracuję...
X